Dedicated to one of the ancient Turkic rulers.
"Хөнө тарни ескерткіші", "Тарни ескерткіші"
The adjoined border Burd, Erdenesant and Rashant villages accordingly in the districts of Ovorkhangai. It was found among the big stone piles on the high hill 1.5 km. from the Tarny River Bridge. It is at the north latitude of N- 47º 17´ 059´´, at the east longitude of E - 103º 37´ 453´´ and 1313 m. above the sea level.
It is stored at the discovered place.
Traditional complex is made up of beige granite. The top of it is broken. The figure is sitted on his own crossed legs. The hand holding a cup is broken and lost. His left arm is near his left knee. Only designed remains of his belt are preserved. The belt’s cover is engraved on the right side of the carved sculpture. The fur coat is double collared and is well decorated with flowers. This kind of decoration is preserved at the back of the carved sculpture.
Size of the carved sculpture is 120 х 75 х 33 см.