In old turk.: Eletmiš Yabgu (Еl Еtmis yabγu) // (Bilge: Аtačim); in Chinese sources: “Dusi-fu // Dosu-po”.
“The Ongin monument”, “The Tarimalyn hoshuu monument”, “The Elteris (Kutlug) kagan monument”
Found in district Maantyn Burd, the northwest coast of river Ongin in Uyanga sum of Övörkhangai aimag of Mongolia at N46º20´, E102º11´.
A stone barrier, a barrow, a fragment of the top of a stele, some stone sculptures are on site. Some parts of the first stele are kept in the local history museum of Övörkhangai aimag.
The complex includes a ditch (68-48m), 4 stone boxes, 10 stone sculptures, 2 steles and their stone supports, 2 statue of lions, balbals (sequence of 154-166 erected stones).
There should be two steles by definition of researchers in the beginning. But there were found only some fragments of the first stele. The location of the second stele is unknown.
Height of the stele is 1.54 m, width is 0.41 m and thickness is 0.12-0.15 m.
N.M.Yadrintsev researched the complex and published it 90 in 1891. Famous specialist W.Radloff made the first scientific translation of the inscriptions 91 in 1898. D.A.Klements conducted researches in 1898. The Finnish-Ugrian expedition of the scientific society under direction of G.J.Ramstedt and S.Palsi researched the complex 92 in 1909. Then H.N.Orhun, S.E.Malov, N.Ser-Odzhav, G.Clauson, T.Tekin, B.Bazylhan, G.Aidarov 93 and other scientists conducted historical researches and text studies. Member of the joint Mongol-Polish expedition E.Tryjarski 94 found three fragments of the stele in 1962.
V.E.Voitov95, D.Bayar96, L.Bold97 in 1987 and the joint Mongol-Japanese expedition98 conducted detailed examination in 1996. Information about the stone sculpture, balbals and other parts of the complex was given in the thematic directory of “Historical and cultural heritages of Mongolia” in 1999. There was a picture of one fragment of the stele 99.