The most southern located among monuments of Orkhon coast.
“The Choir monument”
The stone sculpture was found in barrows on Sansar mountain in 15 km from Choir railway station in Dornogovi aimag of Mongolia at N46º1´ - E109º1´.
Now the sculpture is an exhibit of the National historical museum of Mongolia.
The stone sculpture is made from brown granite. The head part of the monument is safe.
There are 6 lines of inscription on body of the sculpture.
Height is 155 cm, width is 39 cm
Z.Tseveen transferred the sculpture to the museum in Ulaanbaatar in 1929. S.E.Malov 193 published the first translation in 1936. S.G.Klyashtornyi, 1971, O.F.Sertkaya, 1998 conducted researches of the inscription 194. Kazakh expeditions conducted researches in 2001 and 2004.