Очуры, Ачура, Е 26
The stele was found in 20 km from village Ochury in the central part of steppe Koybalskoy between channels of the rivers Yenisei and Abakan.
Local authorities of Shushensk moved to the Minusinsk museum. Inv.# 32.
The stela is made of brown sandstone. Square in section. Surfaces are processed.
The epitaph text in 13 lines is located vertically on all four sides. On three sides for four lines on each are in half-cartouche frame. Some signs of one line are hardly noticed on the fourth side. The inscription is considerably destroyed. Reconstruction is made by Vasiliyev on basis of the copy of Radloff's Atlas 122 with some specifications after its visual verification with the original.
The composition of lines represents boustrophedon.
Height – 205 cm, length – 30 cm, width – 30 cm
Kostrov found in 1857. Fallenberg made a copy of the inscription (the copy is transferred to Radloff) in 1859. He had taken out the stele by order of Kostrov to Shushenskii. Then the local authorities had delivered to the Minusinsk museum.