In Old Turkic language: “Küli Čur”. Küli Čur was a military leader of Tardush and had shad-chur title of the Turkic state. No time specified in the text of the monument. Therefore researchers cannot define time of the inscription. But it concerned to the beginning of VIII century.
“Ih Hoshoot”, “The Kul-Chur monument”, “The Kuli-Chur monument”
The memorial complex is located in “Ih-hoshoot” district of Delgerhaan sum in Central aimag, in 200 km southwest from Ulaanbaatar, the capital of Mongolia, at N46º54´ - E104º33´.
All components of the complex are on its site.
The memorial complex consists of:
1. An elevated layer of the ground, 53х35 m
2. A Stele
3. A wide pedestal of stele
4. 8 stone sculptures
5. 2 lion statues
6. 2 sheep statues
7. 4 stone boxes
8. Balbals (the erected stone sequences) 165 stones last up to 1 km.
The stele is made of dark brown color slate. The inscription on the stele was stored partially. There are 29 lines of Turkic inscription on four sides.
Height of the stele is 1.90 m, width is 0.61 m, height is 0.20 m.
W.Kotwicz studied first and then together with A.N.Samoylovich published translation of the inscription in 1912 182. E.Tryjarski, the member of joint Mongolian-Polish expedition, conducted comprehensive excavation of the memorial complex in 1962. G.Clauson, E.Tryjarski made scientific translation of the inscription in English and published paper copy of the stele and a dictionary in 1971 (183.) H.N.Orhun, S.E.Malov, T.Tekin, G.Aidarov 184 and other scientists conducted research of the inscription.
V.E.Voitov, G.Menes made a plan of the complex and portrayal of the stone sculptures and the stone box in 1983 185. Mongolian archeologist D.Bayar examined in detail the stone sculptures and made architectural measurements and scientific characteristics, portrayals 186. Kazakh scientists conducted researches in 2001 and 2004.