The memorial complex was built for Eletmish Bilge kagan. He ruled in 747-759 200. His name is in old Turkic is “El Etmiš: Bilge qaγan”, in the Chinese sources: “Gele-khan Moyanchzho (Moyn-Čur // Bayan-Čor)”.
“The Selenge stone”, “The Mogoyn Shine Us monument”, “The Moyn Chor monument”
The complex is located in Mogoyn Shine Us district of Sayhan sum in Bulgan aimag at N48º32´ - E102º12´.
The memorial complex is on its site.
The complex consists of a stele, a stone turtle and a circular barrow (circle length is 26 m) from stone clusters.
The stele is made of granite of yellowish color. There are 50 lines of inscription on all four sides of the stele.
G.J.Ramstedt, the leader of Finnish-Ugrian scientific Soviet expedition, published researches of the inscription 201 in 1909. H.N.Orhun 202, S.E.Malov 203, E.Ubryatova, B.Bazylhan 204, G.Aidarov 205, S.Karzhaubay 206 conducted researches of the inscription.