Чер-Чарык, E 69
Found in Cher-Charyk district on the left (?) bank of the river Kemchik.
Kon took it to the Minusinsk museum in 1903. Inv. # None.
The stele is made of gray sandstone. Quadrangular, surface is processed well. It has a distinct edge.
The inscription consists of 4 vertical lines are carved on one side. There is a circle and traces of some symbols at the bottom side. The symbols have been rubbed out.
Height - 88 cm, length - 14 cm, width - 12 cm.
Kon found in 1902. Nasilov examined in 1962587.