The inscription was left by soldiers of old Turkic epoch.
“The Tewsh Uulyn monument”
The stone was found in 20 km from Bogd sum of Övörkhangai aimag of Mongolia.
It is stored in a laboratory warehouse of Archeology institute of Mongolia.
The stone is made of brownish-grey color slate. There are a human-like image and a sign(tamga) on the wide smooth side of the stone.
The sizes of pentagonal slate is 0.5х0.47 m. The sizes of symbols – 2.5-3 cm.
The expedition guided by A.P.Okladnikov and N.Ser-Odzhav 234 found the stone in 1949. V.M.Nadelyaev235 read the inscription on the stone for the first time and translated it to Russian and published details in 1974.