“The Ih hanui nuur monument”, “The Erdene mandal monument”, “The Ih hanui lake monument”
The complex is located in “Shantyn Hondyi” district (on plain Shanty) in 4 km south from Erdene Mandal sum of Arkhangai aimag of Mongolia. There is an ancient small town named “Har hul haany balgas // Har buh balgas” or “Hanyn balgas” on this district, at N48º28´64´´ - E101º19´68´´.
There were 2 stone boxes. One stone box with its four walls is on the site. The second stone box is not on the place now.
There are two lines of inscription on east stone box.
Size of the wall with inscription: height is 105 cm, width is 215 cm.
D.A.Klements reported about the complex in 1891. W.Radloff on the basis of this information made translations of the inscription 197. N.Ser-Odzhav, V.E.Voitov conducted archeological excavations in 1978 198. H.N.Orhun, T.Tekin, S.G.Klyashtornyi 199 conducted researches of the inscription. Kazakh scientists conducted researches in 2001 and 2004.