Чаа-Холь IV, Е-16
Monuments of this group were found in a valley near the river Chaa-Hol, the left inflow of Ulug-Hem, in 25 km above the mouth of river Hemchik. This district is on the bottom of water basin Sayano-Shushenskii now. All monuments of the group, except Е 15, are in museum exhibitions.
Taken out to Helsingfors. Stored in the National museum of Helsinki.
The stele is made from sandstone. Rectangular in section, sides are precisely expressed.
The inscription of 3 lines, is located vertically on three sides. There is a tamga below the line 1 .
Aspelin found in 1888, according to the message of Safyanov. The stone is copied by Heikel.