Чаа-Холь VII, Е 19
Monuments of this group were found in a valley near the river Chaa-Hol, the left inflow of Ulug-Hem, in 25 km above the mouth of river Hemchik. This district is on the bottom of water basin Sayano-Shushenskii now. All monuments of the group, except Е 15, are in museum exhibitions.
E 19 was found in the district on left coast of the river Chaa-Hol in 8 km from its mouth.
Ostrovsky moved to the Minusinsk museum in 1897. Inv. #35.
The stela is made from dark grey slate. Almost square in section. Surfaces are polished.
A fragment of the stela and a part of the text are destroyed now.
The epitaph text in 3 lines is located vertically on three sides. The line 1 is cut over ancient images. There is a tamga below the line 1. Symbols of the line 3 is absolutely indiscernible.
Direction of reading from left to right. There are asymmetrical signs in mirror graphic variants.
The line 1 scratched in grooves. The line 2 in dot technic.
Height – 170 cm, length – 25 cm
Aspelin found in 1888 following the message of Safyanov. Heikel made its photo in 1889. Oshurkov made its copy and transferred it to Radloff in 1891.
The text is studied by S.E.Malov, H.N.Orkun, etc.