Е 52, Elegest II
Found in a barrow in 2.5 km south-east from the settlement Elegest on the right coast of the river Elegest.
Kyzlasov moved the stele to the Tyva museum in 1960.
The stele is made of brown sandstone. Quadrangle in section. Faces are processed. Sides are slightly smoothed.
The text consists of 3 lines. It is put vertically in relief on three sides. There is a tamga on the fourth side.
Height – 107 cm, length – 30 cm, width – 27 cm
Granö found in 1907. Teplouhov held excavations on the barrow in 1926, where the stele was erected. Evtjuhova, Kisiyelev ans Kyzlasov examined and made copies of the stele in 1947 (these copies were passed to Malov).