Чаа-Холь X, Е 22
Monuments of this group were found in a valley near the river Chaa-Hol, the left inflow of Ulug-Hem, in 25 km above the mouth of river Hemchik. This district is on the bottom of water basin Sayano-Shushenskii now. All monuments of the group, except Е 15, are in museum exhibitions.
Researchers of Sayan-Tuva expedition moved the stone to the Tyva museum in Kyzyl in 1973.
The stele is made of red-brown sandstone. Square in section. Surfaces are processed.
The epitaph text in 4 lines is located vertically on two sides. Lines are divided among themselves by a relief direct line. There is a tamga below lines 3 and 4. The inscription is considerably destroyed.
Height – 142 cm, length – 25 cm, width – 25 cm
Aspelin found in 1888 according to message from Safyanov. Heikel made a photo of it in 1889 121. The subsequent editions are based on that copy. The text is studied by S.E.Malov, H.N.Orkun, etc.